Life Beyond the Room: Curated Group Trip
Aeolian Islands Sicily Extension
Ready to experience the Caribbean of Italy?
The Isole Eolie (Aeolian islands) are a volcanic archipelago of seven islands, each with its own unique character and traditional cuisine but all with one common denominator; crystal clear waters. And if you have had the pleasure to experience Sicilians’ hospitality, Aeolians are next level! Their love and warmth is beyond compare; you may meet as a guest but will surely leave as a friend.
On this 4-night exhilarating trip, you will get a chance to relax on the famous black sand beach of the island of Vulcano, snorkel in the volcanic waters of Panarea, hike the volcano of Stromboli for an up-close view of the lava flows and witness the most beautiful sunset in the world on the island of Salina.
- 2-night stay at Therasia Resort on the island of Vulcano
- 2-night stay at La Locanda del Postino on the island of Salina
- 4 organic breakfasts and dinners with a selection of local wine
- Exclusive boat tour with snorkeling experience and sunset dinner
- Wine tour & tasting
- Night hike on the Stromboli volcano
- Full immersion culinary experience
- Ferry tickets to and from the islands
- Private transfer for all activities
- Trip guide and translator
- Gratuities – we kindly ask you acknowledge the service for your guides and driver.
- Alcoholic beverages – except for the wine included during meals
- Lunches during free time
- Additional excursions
- A la Carte Spa Services
Meet Your Guide
Karen Costa Hattaway
Karen, native to Rome, is the founder of LBR and also an adventure junkie. A yogi and martial artist, she will be leading some of the activities and be the translator for the trip.