Famous for its natural hot springs, stunning gardens and picturesque villages, Ischia is by far one of the most beautiful yet unknown islands in Italy!
- Stay at a stunning waterfront boutique hotel with private beach access
- Full tour of the island with several stops in the villages in a typical microtaxi ischiatano
- Hiking tour on Mt. Epomeo ending with wine and cheese tasting at a local vineyard
- Limoncello and rucolino tasting (rucolino is a liquor made with arugula only produced in Ischia)
- Day of relaxation at one of the most beautiful thermal park in Europe, Negombo